4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Suberb video. Nicely executed overall.

I'm afraid however that clickbaiting methods will never cease to exist as long as there's the ability to earn money on the web. Nowadays good content gets covered up because of the shitty marketing methods other people use to generate profit. And that's a shame, because there are people who really deserve the money but aren't as popular. Perhaps a web without anything money-related would be a better place? A web consisting of solely people who like to expose their art and don't care about money? Well, that would be an utopian world for sure, as there are people who make a living off the web. Ultimately, the only way to counter clickbaiting methods and bad content is to teach people how to surf the web with a critical eye.

Which is exactly what you have done with this video. The web needs more people like you!

ApexxWolf responds:

Wow, thank you so much for the awesome review. Really Appreciate it :D

CroDeW-Invincible CroDeW-Invincible

Great production, almost professional sounding.

If you designed these synths yourself and didn't get them from some sample pack, they're pretty impressive. The flow is sick, mixing sounds good (perhaps the snare could be a bit louder) and overall it sounds very clean. Club material! Great job!

CroDeW responds:

Thanks bro.It is from one sample pack,but I'm still learning...I hope one day I'll be able to do that by myself :D

MeatSpork - Loaded MeatSpork - Loaded

That's actually pretty sick!